[Surfraw-devel] surfraw 2.2.2 release candidate

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:06:48 UTC 2008

On Monday 16 June 2008, Ian Beckwith wrote:
>         * wetandwild: switched to weather.com, as yahoo now uses
> AJAX.

On the off-chance that we think that Yahoo! is going to stay AJAX for a
while, we can easily integrate the AJAX calls into a perl script. You
just have to investigate what XMLHttpRequests the page is making, and
then just mimic it - theoretically it shouldn't care whether or not the
data is coming from a browser running javascript or surfraw.

- Bryan