[Surfraw-devel] per-user elvi and xdg config dirs

Sumant Oemrawsingh soemraws at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 26 00:13:02 UTC 2009

It's great to have the per-user elvi. I recently started writing some of my
own elvi, and will submit what I have for approval, once I work out some bugs
and clean it up.

Just a small comment: I thought XDG was meant for desktop stuff (as in X
Desktop Group). But it can certainly be used for surfraw as well (xterm/screen
in awesome is _my_ desktop!).

-S