[Surfraw-devel] submitting patches

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Fri Aug 20 15:15:09 UTC 2010

Hey, folks.  I'm new to the list, so sorry if this is a rehash.  Just
discovering surfraw now (late!) and loving it.  PERFECT companion to
these new microbrowsers (ie. luakit, uzbl, etc.)

What's the best way to submit patches?  I've got two that I'm going to
go ahead and post to the list right after this, but please tell me if
this is not how you guys do things.  I would be happy to just point to
my git repo as well, or submit the patches as attachments to bts
reports, or whatever.

Looking for forward to working with you guys!

jamie.