[Surfraw-devel] New elvis: Microsoft's Bing

Ian Beckwith ianb at erislabs.net
Tue Feb 2 21:06:57 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 02:03:03PM +0200, tczy wrote:
> Hi. `subj` should have come in as an attachment. If not, please mail me,
> I'll include it inline. (I am not subscribed to the list.)

Hi,

Committed, thanks.

Congratulations on submitting elvi number One Hundred!
Actually, considering some elvi (e.g. amazon, ebay, debpackages) support
more than one site, we can now claim "Supports over a hundred websites!"

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA