[Surfraw-devel] Cisco and F5 elvi

Ian Beckwith ianb at erislabs.net
Mon Oct 10 02:36:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 06:39:57PM +1000, Shain Singh wrote:
> Attached is something I hacked together to work for tools.cisco.com
> and askf5.com

Oops, sorry about this, I thought I committed these *ages* ago.
I've committed them now, thanks!

> The F5 elvi also has the option to search devcentral.f5.com although
> the site seems to default to a Google site search.

That's ok, several elvi have ended up as google site searches for
various reasons.

> Comments/feedback welcome - including assistance in getting the
> devcentral.f5.com working.

Once I turned off privoxy and switched to a graphical browser, the
devcentral search worked fine. The main search was broken (possibly
because they've changed the site since you wrote it), but I've fixed
it.

thanks,

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA