[Surfraw-devel] 2013 Release

Ian Beckwith ianb at erislabs.net
Wed Apr 24 18:27:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 04:54:47PM +1200, Jason Ryan wrote:
> yandex works for me as is.

Worked for me earlier but has just broken again.  Went to it with lynx,
and it redirected me to a captcha page, so it's probably just the test
suite triggering yandex's paranoia (it uses libwww-perl, and so,
unfortunately, do Bad People).

> Defunct (seemingly no longer on the web):
>     * deblogs

Seems to be back but flaky.

>     * happypenguin

They are working on bringing this back, but also talking about a rewrite
which will inevitably break the elvi, so I've removed this.

> The leftovers:
>     * deblists

There's a new search backend so I've updated the elvi.

-author, -lang and (irritatingly) -lists are no longer supported
but I've expanded the message-id search a bit.

Will hopefully keep plugging away at the others over the next few days.
I need to update the debian packaging too.

cheers,

Ian

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA