[Surfraw-devel] surfraw-update-path bug

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon May 21 20:29:39 BST 2018

Even when I do something like the following:
Script started on Mon May 21 15:26:31 2018
There are 444 messages in your incoming mailbox.
Statisticians do it with 95% confidence.
bash-4.4$ perl /usr/local/bin/surfraw-update-path
"SEEK_END" is not exported by the Fcntl module at /usr/local/bin/surfraw-update-path line 9
Can't continue after import errors at /usr/local/bin/surfraw-update-path line 9
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/surfraw-update-path line 9.
bash-4.4$ fg  exit
exit

Script done on Mon May 21 15:27:42 2018

I don't know what to do about that error.  This runs on bsd so that may
be causing some of these problems too.