[Syslog-ng-maintainers] Data Insights Of Telecommunications Industry

Claire Divas claire.divas at procvdmleads.com
Wed May 17 16:46:27 BST 2017

Hi,

Hope this note finds you well!!

I'm curious to know if you would you be interested in acquiring a database
of Telecommunications Industry for your upcoming demand generation or
campaign growth?

Please let me know your specific target audience as mention below.

Target Industry: _____________; (Any)

Target Geography: ______________; (USA/Canada/UK/Europe/Across the world)

Target Job Title:   _________________; (CEO, CFO, CMO, VP, Others etc.)

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts and will get back to
you with Counts, Pricing and more details.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Claire Divas
Campaign Manager