[Syslog-ng-maintainers] BEL VALVES GROUP

Johnson William johnsonwilliam5360567 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 09:51:55 GMT 2018

I am Maria lumar Adee the Financial Controller BEL VALVES GROUP INT'L Uk.We are currently preparing the final lists of staff due forretirement in our entire branches and each of them areentitled to the sum of £800,000 GB Pounds Gratuity/PayoffAllow me to include your name in the pay rolland get paid within 5 business days,as i find a modalityto make it work.
If you are interested contact me with my private email( lumirlumir005 at gmail.com), quickly get back to me for more details,you will offer me 60% (£480,000 GB Pounds) of the money as soon as it gets into your custody while you take 40% (£320,000 GB Pounds).I crave for your sincere corporation
as i await your response here.
Best wishes,Maria lumar AdeeFINANCIAL CONTROLLER.BEL VALVES GROUP INT'L. lumirlumir005 at gmail.com