[Syslog-ng-maintainers] NOTIFICATION..

Jaun Norman jaunnorman05 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:56:22 BST 2019

Hello

This is to bring to your notice that we have forwarded the remittance
instructions details to Mr. Roberto Pears with an instructions to direct
you to open the on-line account and also process the remittance of your
long outstanding fund via the assigned paying Bank.

Now, I want you to contact Mr. Roberto Pears via email below notifying him
that i directed you to contact him as regards to your claim.

CONTACT Person: Mr. Roberto Pears

UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT CONSULTANT

Email: robortopears at aol.com

Sir,don't hesitate to notify me as soon as you contact Mr. Roberto Pears as
instructed above.

Await your prompt response ,

Best regards.

Mr.Juan Norman