[Syslog-ng-maintainers] (no subject)

Ray Wellington customer9care at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 08:33:15 GMT 2019

Loan Offer!! Do you need a loan? if yes, reply for more
information....©... i  offer private, commercial & personal loans. I
offer Loans with a capital base between a minimum amount of $3,000.00
& a maximum amount of $500,000,000.00 with an interest rate of 3%. The
time period loan duration is usually determined by the applicant.

If you are interested in applying for a loan, we are willing to offer
you the loan you need, you getting loan from my company is 100%
reassured✔. reply for more information...®

INFORMATION™
Name:
Amount:
Duration:
Country:
Phone Number:

I am a private lender. I offer loans at 3%. it is legitimate
company honor a difference, the firm is willing to offer you the loan
you need and we are here to assist you in every financial problems, we
offer all types of loans, so if you are interested
of the loan offer. contact us today