[Syslog-ng-maintainers] I NEED SOME HELP FROM YOU;

Justin Dorris justindorris at outlook.com
Tue Nov 24 09:17:07 GMT 2020

Dearest One,
Let me first introduce myself to you, I am a citizen of Sudan but currently staying in Cote D'Ivorie. My name is Dorris Justin Yak Arop, 19 years old originated from Sudan. I got your E-mail address attached on your profile through my internet search from your country national chamber of commerce when I was searching for a good and trust worthy person who will help me and I believe that is you; it is better we get to know each other and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only last if it is built on truth and real love.

It is sad to inform you about passed away mysteriously of my parents, my father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop and my mother Mrs. Cynthia Yak Arop, was among the victims of corona virus pandemic in 2020 after they were tested positive as the came back from their holiday trip from china before the outbreak of these corona virus covid-19 pandemic on January 19, 2020... You can read more about this sickness that spread the whole world in the internet.

After the burial of my father, my uncles conspired and sold my father’s properties to a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me because it is the culture of our tribe. On a faithful morning as i came back from school camp as a newly level 100 university student, i was cleaning every all our house i came across my father’s briefcase where all his documents are being kept as i start going through it, i opened the bank side of the briefcase and found out some of his documents which he deposited some huge amount of money in one of the bank in Ivory Coast West Africa with my name as the next of kin. the thing gives me urge to traveled dawn to Ivory Coast West Africa to verify if it is through so that i can withdraw the money myself and look for some with better idea to help me invest it on a better business or help me travel oversea to continue my studies in his or her country.

On my arrival to Ivory Coast and visit the bank site, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person in his office told me that the money is still currently in existence but my father’s instruction on the agreement peppers to the bank was the money should be release to me only when I am matured enough or i can present a trustworthy person who will help me and invest the money overseas on a better sector. as i finish with the bank director as i tried all i can to convince him so that i can withdraw the money myself but he insisted and i came back to camp i was with sadness and fill discouraged, after sometime i started making a research on the internet when come across your e-mail contact and go through it, i decided to contact you after my prayers and I believe you are that of a good citizen and God fearing person and cannot in any means betray my trust on you, but rather take me as your own daughter. Though you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you better, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More after my convention and decision’s, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my mind is telling me that my uncles will found every means to assassinate me if they heard about this money but as i have flayed away out of their site to Ivory Coast with the documents covers this money and have verify from the bank the existence of the money, it gives me more joy and confidence about my future. The amount deposited by my late father is the total sum of $18.400.000.00 United State Dollars and I have confirmed from the bank in Ivory Coast that the money is existing and will be release to me as soon as i present a foreign trustee to them. all my wish is for you to help me to invest the money in a more profitable business in your country as soon as you identify with me to claim it. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country where i can further my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% from the total amount for your able assistance and the remaining balance shall be my capital in the establishment over there in your country. i will be hoping to hear from you indicating your interest in helping me, I will put things into consideration immediately i hear from you. I will appreciate an urgent message from you indicating your full devotion to shows your ability and willingness to handle the everything sincerely. please do keep this only to yourself and kindly respond to me for more details. My private e-mail address below( justindorris01 at yahoo.com ) for my quick reply.
Yours daughter,
Ms. Dorris.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>    Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>