[Teammetrics-discuss] Fixed bugs in NNTPstat.py

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:37:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

    git pull

There were some bugs in NNTPstat.py that were causing problems. This
was because I forgot that the liststat code exists after even one team
is parsed.

Anyways, I have changed some other things also, most notably you will
see a more detailed log output as the messages are being downloaded.
This is the only thing I could come up with, so feel free to comment.
I recommend you run the code with two small teams, just to be sure:
`debian-accessibility` and `debian-blends` (a total of ~6000
articles). It seems to work for me now but as usual, I leave the
testing to you :) I think all is well now.

Just in case if we run into any more privacy issues (!), we can have
this code as backup and that is why it should work perfectly.

--
Sukhbir