[Teammetrics-discuss] Error in liststat.py

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:11:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

So I just ran liststat.py with the lists in the repository
/etc/teammetrics/listinfo.conf and I have not been able to reproduce
the error. I checked the listinfo.conf in blends.debian.net with the
one in the repository and they are the same.

My count for the total message reveals:

 count
-------
 80276
(1 row)

Even though I have added a check mechanism in the form of a log:
before parsing a mailing list it prints the name so that it can
(possibly?) help us diagnose the problem.

So I suggest you probably try running it again perhaps? Because I am
sure that the last time (two days back) when I did a test run of
liststat.py, there was no error then also. So maybe the error you got
must have been temporary or something else. I am just guessing!