[Teammetrics-discuss] Error in liststat.py

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:55:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

>> TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
> BTW, restarting did not helped:  liststat.log ends the same way as
> liststat.log.0.

This is for messages which have no time zone specified, I didn't see it coming!

Handled, fixed and pushed. Please try again because we can't foretell
all such errors and testing is the only way :)

I will be sending the code for the modified version of liststat which
doesn't download archives again _and_ mbox filter in a few hours as I
have to run some errands.