[Teammetrics-discuss] Problem in commitstat

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 02:24:30 UTC 2011

> 1. Get healthy again first!

Thank you, I am much better after sleeping peacefully :)

> 2. Commit whatever you did for the mbox translation for listmaster
>  I might have a look myself if needed, but we should bring this
>  foreward.

Two possible approaches on how this can be done and I will commit the
code today soon.

> $ ./commitstat.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "./commitstat.py", line 222, in <module>

It's good that you are testing this! Let me know the results. But be
careful about committing the password :)

I have a solution for this, which is by far the easiest. How about to
decrypt the private key, we require that you enter the password when
the script runs? This IMHO should take care of the problem of saving
the password.

Also, we should not use either yours or my key :) We can create some
other account for this purpose. How does that sound?

> Please note that I added message_id to listspam table and commit_id
> to commit table.  The code needs to be adapted ...

Done for listspam table, but what is `commit_id`?

As far as the NNTPstat is concerned, Gmane disconnects in between,
which is weird. I think best would be to implement the approach you
suggested but first I will take care of the mbox filter today.