[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat: Many SVN repositories missing

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:01:19 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,

> at least for Debian Med and Debian Science SVN is missing completely
> (strangely enough pkg-games has git and svn entries - so for some
> projects it seems to work):

Strange. I just tested it now and it seems to be working fine, parsing
SVN repository for debian-med (and at a good speed!).

I know I feel stupid telling _you_ this, but can you please:

1). Make sure you have the latest version of `commitstat.py` and
`svnstat.py`. In other words, are you using the correct version?
2). Run it again?

Other than that, I can't see what could be wrong since it's working
for me and for other teams also.