[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat: Many SVN repositories missing

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:49:38 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,

I tried to find the reason as to why only `debian-med` is being
skipped for commitstat.py -- I couldn't find any. Everything looks OK
and other repositories are being populated. So why is `debian-med`
left out, there is only one possible theory.

Please try this:

1. Clear '/var/log/teammetrics/commitstat.log' (so that it's easy to
view the logs)
2. In '/etc/teammetrics/commitinfo.conf', only put one single team,
'debian-med'. Remove all other teams.

In nutshell, run it with only `debian-med`. I have a hunch as to why
this is happening and after this test, we will see. I think and again,
I am not sure, that the python and svn process we start is killed when
it causes a high CPU load for a long time. This is based on my earlier
observations but let's try it once.

If this doesn't work, then I will try it from blends myself. What is
the process of using my SSH key on blends? I should just move it to
~/.ssh and ssh-add it?