[Teammetrics-discuss] Findings from NNTPStat and Web Archive Parser

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Dec 9 07:53:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 10:08:58AM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Now running web archive parser for all lists.

OK.

> BTW, I just noticed, please delete all the mailboxes in
> `/var/cache/teammetrics`. We will create them with the updated version
> of NNTPStat later to see how it goes.

Mboxes are just deleted (I hoped that you would be able to do this
yourself - finally /var/cache/teammetrics is group rw).  I wonder how
you implemented the web archive parser.  Don't you use intermediate
mboxes as well?  I hope I dod not deleted to much.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de