[Teammetrics-discuss] How does archiveparser work?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Dec 15 10:57:21 UTC 2011

Hi Sukhbir,

I wonder how I can try archiveparser.  Do I need to delete the
listarchives tables first to see any effect.  I guess nntpstat and
archiveparser are "competing" in filling the same table, right?

Moreover, I have understood that you implemented code which rebuilds the
archive mboxes but archiveparser.py does not seem to put the mboxes
somewhere.  Well, I did not dived into the code but I think I need some
howto to make use of these programs.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--