[Teammetrics-discuss] Archives date issue.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jul 4 12:41:36 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 05:15:15PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> I just noticed that Gmane has archived all the list messages _after_
> 14th March, 2002. Earlier I thought this was for mbox archives, but
> no. It's for the NNTP server also. So if the list did start from say,
> January 2001, we can't get any data during that period.

As far as it concerns my personal interest starting with 2002 is fine
(this is when Debian Med project started with a mailing list).  We will
loose a nice example of a non-working team which is

   http://blends.debian.net/junior/

but well, for the beginning it might do this way.  Just ignore this
problem for the moment and we try to come back to listmasters at DebConf
to ask them again about the straightforeward method to provide mboxes
directly.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--