[Teammetrics-discuss] Checksums for NNTP list parsing.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:38:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

The redundancy check has been implemented. Now tomorrow I just need to
finish the mbox archives that are generated and then we can pass that
to liststat.py and let it handle everything. We don't have to change
_anything_ in liststat we just have to pass the mbox archives
generated because of the way how the code is arranged :-) And
therefore, this should be trivial.

I feel that this phase should be done by tomorrow.

repository.update() to look at the code or test it. You still need
root permissions but you can easily change the paths and get around
this; I am aware of how it pains me every time, but let's get
everything else finished and then we will focus exclusively on this. I
personally have setup a VM for testing, so you can sit back and look
at the code and not worry about it much for now :-)