[Teammetrics-discuss] Git/ SVN statistics.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jul 12 09:47:47 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 02:47:12PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Do you want to keep separate configuration files for Git and SVN repositories?

Git + SVN configuration should be in one conffile.  (BTW, when writing
this it comes to mind that other teams have other repositories like bzr,
darcs, hg - but I have no example I would be interested in for the
moment and a bit of "something else like Git"-bashing might not harm
:-).)

> Do you want to use the same file that we used for 'liststat'?
>
> Here is a sample 'liststat' file as you remember:
>
>     url = <url>
>     lists = list-name
>
> As list-name == team-name, we can use that to get the Git and SVN
> repositories, or use a different configuration file. What would you
> prefer?

I actually have no strong opinion.  Lists and Repositories are different
enough to use different config files.  Having all in one is fine as
well.  Do whatever seems techically more easy to implement.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de