[Teammetrics-discuss] SVN Statistics.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:20:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

It's possible to fetch SVN statistics, even if the process is somewhat
slower than Git but that is expected and obvious.

For our purpose, we will be calling a script 'commistat' from the cron
job which will then appropriately call 'gitstat' or 'svnstat'
depending on what the repository is. If SVN gives a 'can't connect to
host', we move on to Git. But if SVN does work, we still try Git
because some teams use more than one VCS as you know better
(debian-med).

I am starting work on this, meanwhile if you have found any solution
to the user list, please let me know. I am hesitant in asking the
Alioth administrators; I will be honest, I tried but couldn't! :-)
Given that I am new to contributing, this seems a lot to be asking for
and note that this information is not entirely public, so...

--
Sukhbir