[Teammetrics-discuss] Report II

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jun 22 15:34:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:52:56AM -0400, Scott Howard wrote:

> I, personally, would like measurements of overall team growth and
> health where more than the top ten contributors would be desired. I

Well, I think Sukhbir was meaning top X posters and just took over my
X=10.  If it is about SPAM prevention:  Ignoring posters with less than
5 postings might do the job.  They are not really relevant (except in
quite spares settled and new teams) and spammers tend to use different
names so will not post more than five times.

Or do you have a better suggestion?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--