[Teammetrics-discuss] Spam filters and encoding handlers in place

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:39:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

> ... as I told you encoding stuff is time consuming and leaves you alone
> with strange riddles. :-(

I think we have solved 99% of this problem as I am now getting a
maximum of 3 - 4 errors for around 2000+ records which is pretty good.
But of course I am aiming for a 0% error rate :-)

> --> you can find these name replacements in my Perl code.  As I said we
> should either implement this translation in a config file (which might
> become largish) or as I meanwhile prefer in a database table.

Right, I also prefer a database only. It makes things much more
clearer and easier.

> Thanks for your continuous work

Thank you for active contribution and regular feedback.