[Teammetrics-discuss] Git Statistics

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jun 28 09:48:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 02:22:13PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> We will need to setup an Alioth account and SSH keys for connecting to
> Alioth. For testing, I will be using my account but how do we handle
> this where the script is to be deployed? Should I create a new Alioth
> account for this purpose and then add the new user to our project? But
> then where the script runs, the user's keys will have to be on that
> machine.

I would discuss this with Alioth admins.  Exposing an ssh key to enable
login to Alioth is IMHO a security risk but admins might have a solution
for this.  May be other methods to read those directories / obtain the
interesting logfiles will show up when asking.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de