[Teammetrics-discuss] Updates.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jun 30 20:55:03 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 12:59:49AM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> I was not aware of the difference between '--' and '-- ' in a

Well, guess why *I* learned the difference?  I was doing it also wrong a
long time until someone educated me.  So you will find a wrong signature
of mine in ancient archives as well. :-)

> signature until Andreas told me today. So even though I have a single
> length signature, it is not counted because '--' and '-- ' are
> different and in my case I had '--'. This is not good! :-(.

IMHO that's not dramatic.  We will just count those poeple who have a
non conformat signature as a bit mor chatty than others - that's all.

> Now what do we do for people like me? :-)

Bann from all mailing lists - at least. :-)

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de