[Teammetrics-discuss] [leader at debian.org: bits from the DPL for October 2011]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Nov 15 08:40:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 01:16:11PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> I will be getting free by the end of this week or before that, should
> we do the web parsing then or wait? In case we do get the mbox
> archives then the web archives parsing won't be needed. But I can
> start if you want me to.

Well, the fact that DSA is working on the boxes sounds good but I
learned that things just last more time than expected (this rule is
recursive, so if you try to include the "more time than expected" in
your time estimation it will last even longer).  I think if you really
find some chunks of time a web archive to mbox parser might not harm.
You might consider listmaster remains stubborn and does not publish
these stripped down mboxes for everybody we would be able to help the
SPAM fighters in Debian.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--