[Teammetrics-discuss] Commit Stat.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:45:26 UTC 2011

HI,

> I admit I know to less about the way you are obtaining the data and I'm
> currently to busy to inspect the code.  To try my experience how things
> work I need some description how things are working.

My bad.

Here is how it works:

1. We get the list of teams from the local file on blends and then
move it over to vasks.

2. We then execute the file: `fetchrevisions.py` on vasks that starts
parsing the teams by calling the `svn` command locally and outputs
this data to a file: `parse.info`

3. When the script finishes executing, we fetch the `parse.info` file
to blends and then start populating the database.

> Did the script throw some error message before stoping?

None at all. It just stops parsing, it is doesn't actually stop -- it
keeps on running but the parse.info file is not being updated so it
has stopped running 'behind the scenes'.