[Teammetrics-discuss] Commit Stat.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:59:16 UTC 2011

>   blend.d.n:$ time ./commitstat.py -u tille
>
> I do not see the expected files appearing on vasks.  That's the reason
> why I was asking you to add the full path in a previous mail.  I never
> found such a parse.info file.

:)

For all our processing on vasks, the directory is:

    /srv/home/groups/teammetrics

> Sounds reasonable in principle.

To me too!

>  "Hello world, I'm here %s"
>
> in some relevent lines of the fetchrevisions.py code ...

I will add that but we know at which revision it stops, what we don't
know is that *why* it stops.

PS: Don't worry about the testing, I am going to do it. You please
carry on with your work; I am going to debug it and fix it.