[Teammetrics-discuss] Commit Stat.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:24:32 UTC 2011

> contribution it might perfectly blur what we really want to see in the
> stats.  At least I doubt that the committer has written those lines of
> code himself in the time frame of this and the previous commit.

It mostly seems to be configuration, makefiles and XML files from the
two revisions I have checked.

> one line and not > 1 million of lines.  So your attempt to gain
> perfectness should be undergone some reality check whether it really
> helps to have a perfectly correct number which does make perfectly no
> sense.

That's right, I have checked at least the two revisions we got stuck
at and they are 'normal' commits.

    svn diff -r 76326 svn://alioth.debian.org/pkg-perl/
    svn diff -r 681 svn://alioth.debian.org/pkg-ofed/

You can have a look just to be sure if you want.

I think the next step IMHO should be that let me try the file hack and
if it works, well enough else we will see what to do!