[Teammetrics-discuss] Back to square one for commit stat.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:11:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

Today, the script ran for 80,000+ commits perfectly, without stopping
at the last time where it stopped. The difference was that I started
the script from vasks itself and not from blends. I will do another
test run tonight.

I hope that this is resolved quickly because otherwise my love for our
code is going to start making me pissed :P My aim is that the next
time I tell you to run the code, you should just start it and see it
end with return 0. Let's hope so!