[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat using key authentication?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Sep 1 09:54:45 UTC 2011

Hi Sukhbir,

I never managed to get key authentication by using ssh-agent working
from blends.d.n in the commitstat.py script.  Could you please try
to get this working and we can drop this username / password editing
at all?  I also *never* managed to use the password authentication
from blends.d.n ... only from home for whatever reason.

I'd define this a high-priority goal because it would be needed to
finally get all data on blends.d.o for up to now.  The job which gathers
everything for all mailing lists from scratch with the now (hopefully -
you never know ;-)) finalised code is running currently.  I would love
to run the commitstat code afterwards (tomorrow - probably rather after
the weekend ... I'll be a bit occupied by real live the next days).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de