[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat using key authentication?

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:54:43 UTC 2011

>> Why not considerinf this as target for listspam table?

>From liststat.py:

            # Get the message body.
            payload = message.get_payload()
            # Some message payloads return a list of messages rather than a
            # string. This is very rare and it is safer to ignore these messages
            # than have a special case for them.

Now I remember why I skipped this payload thing. But this needs
further investigation and I will do that, to actually see how this can
be handled and whether the effort is worth it.