[Teammetrics-discuss] Any luck with mbox-converter (Was: Converter for mboxes)

Alexander Wirt formorer at formorer.de
Mon Sep 12 07:54:22 UTC 2011

Andreas Tille schrieb am Sunday, den 11. September 2011:

> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 06:49:54PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > > as suggested?  If not please keep us informed to make sure we get the
> > > converter running.
> > Soon. For which mailinglists do we wanna start (you want the full archive?)?
>
> As a start we could use the debian-med mailing list but yes, we would
> like to investigate the whole archive (for sure with the exception of
> debian-private and possible other private lists I do not know).
Unfortunatly we have a problem here. The archives are ~22gb uncompressed and
we are already low on diskspace for liszt. So you have to ask DSA for a place
where we can store the mboxes. I took debian-admin on cc to ask for their
opinion. So dear dsa, do we have some diskspace somewhere where we can
provide the listarchives to andreas?

Thanks in advance

Alex