[Teammetrics-discuss] MemoryError in commitstat

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:45:14 UTC 2011

> But finally your are just running a job on alioth (or rather vasks). I
> fail to see why it increases complexity if you just run a job which
> stores its results into a file and fetch the file afterwards.  This
> should couse no additional trouble (from my naive point of view).

Yup, but we are just fetching the statistics. I need to see what
causes this MemoryError to be able to then properly fix it.

For running the job on Alioth, we would have to talk to the Alioth
admins, get their permissions (which they are not happy to give
because I am not a DD and that's understandable) and plus that opens
another channel of communication that delays our work.

As you have already seen, even with listz masters and Alioth admins,
it takes time to get answers from them and I don't want that our
project be in a stage where we can't fix something just because we are
waiting for their reply :)

I hope you understand my concerns. If we have everything on our side
and our end, it's easy for us to fix and improve it as and when we
want.