[Teammetrics-discuss] Fixing lists with less than 10 authors.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:12:12 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

So I just sat down to fix the issue of graph generation of lists with
< 10 authors (the one you wanted me to fix) and here is what I came up
with. (git pull)

$ git diff 5b377a8..HEAD -- author_stats

    LIST_NAME=$1
    TOTAL_AUTHORS=`psql -t teammetrics -c "SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT name)
FROM listarchives WHERE project = '$LIST_NAME'"`;
    if [ $TOTAL_AUTHORS -lt $NUM ] ; then
        NUM=$TOTAL_AUTHORS
    fi

I think this is what we were looking for.

--
Sukhbir