[Teammetrics-discuss] Fixing lists with less than 10 authors.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Feb 7 13:58:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 06:24:37PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> They are in: '/home/sukhbir/teammetrics/out.tar.bz2' @ blends.d.n .
>
> Looks good, and it has handled the graph generation for authors with <
> 10 members, like our team for example. (commitstat_teammetrics.png).

Yes, but there are several non-names in

    debian-desktop
    debian-l10n (specifically "Pootle S" - please check some
                 commits wither this actually is a BOT and no person)
    debtags (enrico = Enrico Zini
             tassia-guest = Tassia Camoes Araujo
             miriam might be Miriam Ruiz but not sure
             and several others)
    d-i contains two BOTs (at least I think so)
    fai   (siretart = Reinhard Tartler)
    kernel has user "unknown"
    nm    (myon = Christoph Berg
           enrico = Enrico Zini
           joerg = Jörg Jaspert
    pet   (tincho = Martín Ferrari
           nomeata = Joachim Breitner
           gregoa = "gregor h" = "Gregor H" = Gregor Hermann)
    pkg-common-lisp ( kevinrosenberg !
                      Peter Van Eynde ....
    pkg-games (miriam = Miriam Ruiz
               alfie = rhonda = Gerfried Fuchs
               bdefreese = Barry deFreese
    pkg-hurd (guillem !!)
    pkg-kde (ana = Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez
             dato = Adeodato Simó
             ... several others I do not know)
    pkg-mc (winnie = Patrick Winnertz)
    pkg-perl (gregoa -> see also people form pet !)
    pkg-postgresql (alfie = rhonda = Gerfried Fuchs
                    myon = Christoph Berg)
    soc  (pkern = Philipp Kern)

Others also have some non-names but I do not know these.

> But during the execution:
>
>     Error in `rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = 2003) :
>       attempt to set rownames on object with no dimensions
>     Execution halted
>     Error in `rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = 2003) :
>       attempt to set rownames on object with no dimensions
>     Execution halted
>     Error in `rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = c(2007, 2008)) :
>       attempt to set rownames on object with no dimensions
>     Execution halted
>     Error in `rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = c(2007, 2008)) :
>       attempt to set rownames on object with no dimensions
>     Execution halted
>
> So I Googled the error and found this:
>
>     https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-ecology/2009-August/000754.html
>     Solution: R was calling the variable "r" a factor, not a number,
> and then it couldn't fit an lme to a  factor response variable.
>
> Seems like a R issue you can fix :)

I'll check this.  Most probably the according text file is broken to
some extend.  Does most probably not affect high volume teams so not
very urgent to fix.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--