[Teammetrics-discuss] Further trouble with renaming

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:52:49 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

> but he never commited a single line.  He just drained this activity from
> Joey Hess - probably by a "ilike 'joey%'" replacement.  Currently I have

Seems like Martin Joey Schulze did commit lots of lines! For example:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf/branches/src/debconf/potato/Base.pm?view=log

I checked this because the ILIKE should have translated to = and I
verified this for both of the specific cases of Joey S and Joey H. So
I then checked it manually and found the above link.

--
Sukhbir