[Teammetrics-discuss] What is our next step?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jan 23 12:23:52 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

I just created the outputs for the commits via

projects=`psql -t teammetrics -c 'SELECT project FROM commitstat GROUP BY project ;'`
for proj in $projects ; do
    ./author_stats_commits $proj
    ./author_stats_commitlines $proj
done

When doing so I observed two things:

   1. A real lot of *-guest names and other non-real names
   2. Several teams featuring less than 10 members and so the
      automatic graph generation fails because I set 10 as
      default and no calcualtion of the real numbers is done.

Could you try to run the above job and fix at least 1. by handling those
names properly?

If you know what to do to get the number of team members it would also
be cool if you would have a look into 2. because it would be stupid to
call the relevant scripts manually to reduce the $NUM variable in
author_stats_commits.  (I'd issue a psql command inside this script
counting the real number and reducing the parameter if needed.)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de