[Teammetrics-discuss] What next?

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:18:22 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

Sorry for the delayed response. My college is about to reopen and I
had some registration work at college before the class begins.

> - what are you working on?

Hi, I started off trying to include the bug and upload statistics to
the API. I could not really figure out how it works and would need
some help here.

For example, I want annual upload data of say top N members for a
team. How do I get this? I did spend quiet some time on it, but could
not really figure it out. That crosstab is not what I want. I was
unable to get this working on my local copy either.

I stopped working on this and started writing a JS version of plots
using jqPlot[1]. The data from the API is parsed to render the plot. I
am almost done with this. I shall mail a working demo of this in some
time.

> - we were supposed to focus on getting the implementation upon on
> blends.d.n ... what's the status about that?

Locally I was able to deploy this website without much hassles. I do
not have enough privileges on the blends machine to try and deploy it
myself.

The code is at /var/lib/teammetrics/

I have setup an Apache Config file in the project root (apache.conf)
which I assume, is enough to deploy this website. We need to enable
this site in Apache.

Andreas, lets do this?

--
Regards,