[Teammetrics-discuss] Data update?

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:48:05 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

> I remember you wanted to try the new code to update team data with the
> passwordless login?  Have you done so and if yes, did it work as
> expected?

I forgot!

I just tried and looks like the permission issue has come back:

    IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/var/log/teammetrics/commitstat.log'

(`/var/log/teammetrics' is in the `blends' group but the file
`commistat.log' is not)

And because you know that we discussed this that we are not going to
have multiple log files, please fix this and then I will run it again
:)

--
Sukhbir