[Teammetrics-discuss] Passwordless login for Alioth.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:49:55 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

Seems like the password-less login worked :) This time for the current
run of `commitstat', I used the restricted key we generated as
described by Charles. So we no longer have to worry about our private
keys on blends.d.n!

I have also run `archiveparser' and `liststat' for this month.

    2012-06-08 14:56:53,614 INFO: Fetched 35446 messages in the current run

Now I leave the graph generation to you so that you can publish it also :)

--
Sukhbir