[Teammetrics-discuss] Passwordless login for Alioth.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jun 17 19:30:43 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 03:47:05AM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > Cool.  Does this work also for me or is the key in your user home?
>
> This will work for you also, but you have to move the private key (in
> my ~/.ssh) to your home directory.

????
I've thought there is exactly one key without a password?  What key
should I move?
Moreover, I do not consider it a good idea to have the key in a specific
users $HOME.

> > So I did yesterday.  I noticed that commitlines seemed to regard only
> > Git.  Projects with SVN only had no data and I was loosing terribly in
> > the Debian Med team. :-(
>
> Uh oh. So you think that the new approach is completely skipping SVN
> repositories or are we just dropping some commits?

I'm not sure.

> This needs to be checked.

Yes.

> > PS: Take your time and give your current real life business higher
> >    priority.
>
> Thanks, I am somewhat settled in now :)

In this case most probably the most important thing to do is to answer
Ana's request for the report.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--