[Teammetrics-discuss] Code location on belnds.d.n

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:33:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have pushed the latest code to alioth. As per previous discussion,
it was suggested that the code to be deployed be kept in
/etc/teammetrics/ and run from there. I noticed that there are few
config files in that location. If I clone the repo into
/etc/temmetrics/ the code will be residing in
/etc/teammetrics/teammetrics/ and can be served from there. Is it fine
this way or do we keep it somewhere else?

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair