[Teammetrics-discuss] Progress (again!)

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 03:14:19 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

> 1. What are you working on?
> I know you are working on setting up the project on blends, but other
> than that?

I had overlooked the fact that there was a udd database as well from
where I get the upload and bug statistics. I had forgot about them and
not yet implemented in the API. I am currently adding it.

> 2. What do you plan on working on next?
> We should move on to the demo you made for GSoC and implement a
> working  model of it.

Yes. Once I am done with the above incomplete version, I shall move on
to the interface. I'll devote more time to this than I am currently so
that we get something presentable soon and before the mid evaluations.
:)

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair