[Teammetrics-discuss] Passwordless login for Alioth.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 22:44:17 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

I just figured out the weird `commitlines' issue!

Remember that we had decided that this was turning out to be a not so
good metric and that you wanted me to include a check that would turn
this off? Well, that is what was happening!

    SKIP_LINES = True

So we were skipping the counting of commitlines :)

Do you want me to turn this on and then run the script again or do you
want it to be turned off only? Last time, we had discussed that this
was not a good metric and is best turned off.

--
Sukhbir