[Teammetrics-discuss] Progress!

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:45:20 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 2:02 AM, Sukhbir Singh <sukhbir.in at gmail.com> wrote:
> So what are you busy hacking on these days? :)

I have the completed the tests. There are 45 unitests that test every
single line of code and all of them pass. So we have 100% code
coverage and 100% success :) (Some of the tests are redundant though)

I have added error handling cases in the API like
incorrect/unsupported version and other similar stuff. This is more or
less complete. This should be complete.

I am trying to figure out how to get uploads/bugs data from udd.

As per our recent discussion on the IRC, I have started working on a
UI prototype. (Not yet in the repo)

Andreas seems to be busy, but once he is back, the first thing to do
will be to setup the website.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair