[Teammetrics-discuss] commistat has finished running.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:31:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

The rerun of 'commitstat' with the 'lines of code committed' removed
has ended on a good note, I am happy about it now :)

I have made several changes that should make the data gathered of
'production quality'. Everything is in proper place due to proper
permissions and so we will run it next month or in mid-March just to
confirm. It has resume support in place so it won't fetch commits that
have already been fetched.

There might be some -guest names, we will fix them as we see them.

For now, you can have a look and I will move on to the mbox creation
thing once you think this is good enough to go.

--
Sukhbir